THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT IT:
1. Information you provide – In the course of using Sensible’s Services, you may provide us with personally identifiable information such as your name, email address and an account password, account owner’s names.
2. User communications –When you send email or other communications to Sensible Softwares, we may retain those communications, to respond to your queries, process requests or to improve our services.
3. Cookies –Like many websites, we may also use "cookies" to collect information. We may use "persistent cookies" to save your registration ID and login password for future logins to the Sensible’s website; and we use "session ID cookies" to enable certain features of the Sensible’s website, to improve your interaction with the Sensible’s website. You can change browser options to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use Sensible’s website for all functionality of our services.
4. Log information – When you visit the Sensible’s Services, our servers record information that your browser sends. This information may include your computer's IP address, browser type, browser language, the web page you were visiting before you came to the Sensible’s website, information you search for on the Sensible’s website, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser and more.
HOW SENSIBLE SOFTWARES USES THE INFORMATION:
Personal Information is or may be used for the following purposes:
1. To improve the Sensible’s website, services, features and content, and user experience.
2. To administer use of the Sensible’s website,
3. To better understand user needs and interests, and to personalize experience and to tailor it to user needs.
4. To fulfill user requests, queries
5. To provide or offer software updates and product announcements, and
6. To provide you with further information and offers from us or third parties that we believe you may find useful or interesting), including newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information on services and products offered by us or third parties. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive such communications, you can optout by following the ‘unsubscribe’ instructions provided in any such communication.
As per our Terms of Service, Sensible Softwares may also identify you as a Sensible customer in client lists and may use your name, company name and/or logo for this purpose in its marketing materials and press releases. You can opt out of having your name, company and/or logo identified by emailing to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’
Sensible Softwares processes personal information on our servers in the United States of America and India. Hence in some cases, we process personal information on a server outside your own country. We may process such personal information to provide our own services. In some cases, we may process personal information on behalf of and according to the instructions of a third party, such as our advertising partners.
Sensible Softwares only shares personal information with other companies or individuals outside of Sensible Softwares in the following limited circumstances:
1. We have your consent. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
3. We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Sensible Softwares, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We may share with third parties certain pieces of aggregated, non-personal information, such as the number of users who searched for a particular term, for example, or how many users clicked on a particular advertisement. Such information does not identify you individually.
Please contact us at through the website for any additional questions about the management or use of personal information
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
We restrict access to personal information to Sensible’s employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
ACCESSING AND UPDATING PERSONAL INFORMATION:
When you use Sensible’s services, we make in good faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal information and either to correct this information if it is inaccurate or to delete such information at your request if it is not otherwise required to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes. We ask individual users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests, and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes), or for which access is not otherwise required. In any case where we provide information access and correction, we perform this service free of charge, except if doing so would require a disproportionate effort. Some of our services have different procedures to access, correct or delete users’ personal information.
SENSIBLE SOFTWARES PRIVATE LIMITED
304, Palace Paradise, Ramnagar,
Bavdhan, Pune – 411021
When we receive formal written complaints at this address, it is Sensible’s policy to contact the complaining user regarding his or her or its concerns. We will cooperate with the appropriate regulatory authorities, including local data protection authorities, to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of personal data that cannot be resolved between Sensible Softwares and user